What services do we provide for Buyers?
● Title review: Once we receive a title request from the borrower’s selected lender, we order a title search from an abstractor and carefully review the title search to make sure the title is clear.
● Collect real estate tax: We contact the county government and confirm the payment of the real estate tax is current. If there is any delinquency, we collect the delinquent amount at the settlement and send the payment to the county.
● Communicate with the borrower’s lender and issue lender’s title policy: We provide the title commitment to the borrower’s lender and collect the fees per lender’s instruction. We prepare the settlement statement per lender’s instruction, assist the buyer to execute the lender’s paperworks to receive the lender’s funds in our escrow account and disburse the funds per lender’s instruction. We issue lender title policy once deed of trust and
other title documents are on public record.
● Payoffs: We contact all parties who are secured by the property and obtain the payoff statements to make sure all parties, who have secured interest against the property, get paid from the settlement. Further, we track the release of such liens to make sure that the borrower has ownership of the property free from the prior lender’s liens.
● Settlement and notary: We meet with borrowers, explain the settlement statement and other legal documents and help the borrowers to execute them and loan documents properly. We provide the notary service.